Terms and Conditions
Gansbaai Adventure Service
- Gansbaai Adventures issues products on behalf of our participating vendors who provide the product or service (the special promotional deals) as well as its own custom range.
- Gansbaai Adventures sells these products on behalf of our participating vendors, who provide the product.
- Orders are only processed once payment has been processed fully and Gansbaai Adventures has received the money. If payment fails due to the account not existing, insufficient funds, the credit card number or other information being incorrect etc. the sale is considered void.
- Gansbaai Adventures cannot take responsibility for specified product delivery times as in certain instances bulk orders have to be placed with our suppliers and these products may be subject to lead times up to 3 weeks.
- Orders not paid within 7 days will be cancelled once confirmation has been obtained from the client.
Cooling Off (cancellation policy)
A 7 day cooling off period applies to all purchases. You can cancel your purchase by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations requested after 7 days may be refused.
Please note that when items are purchased on special and a payment option of EFT selected, payment should be made within the specified promotional period. Should payment for your order be made after this date for the items on special we reserve the right to charge the full price for the item.
Gansbaai Adventures Legal Liability
- We are an intermediary as defined in the Consumer Protection Act between you and the participating vendor. This means that we represent the participating vendor when offering and selling you the product.
- Gansbaai Adventures service is limited to the sale of products for our participating vendors’ offerings. Our participating vendors perform their services under their respective General Terms and Conditions. Gansbaai Adventures therefore acts as agent of the participating vendor in bringing the special deals to your attention, and accepting your payment on their behalf.
Gansbaai Adventures reserves the right to limit or discontinue the functionality of the site. While we strive to continuously be online, we cannot exclude cases in which the page may be unavailable for a few moments. In rare cases this may cause data loss.
Gansbaai Adventures and participating vendors retain all copyright and other rights to services, as well as listings, information, images, videos, and databases (the “Property Protection”). A modification, reproduction, publication, disclosure to third parties and / or exploitation of the protected property without the prior written consent is expressly prohibited by Gansbaai Adventures.
Changes In General Conditions
Gansbaai Adventures reserves the right to revise these Terms and conditions from time to time. If you disagree with the general terms you cannot use our service. We will put a notice on the website if there are any changes to the Terms and conditions. You will also be required to accept the Terms and Conditions every time you transact on our website.